Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm very opinionated and I can't spell. The views I express are entirely my own unless otherwise specified. also.. I'm an idiot at computer stuff. You'll figure that out if you look around enough. :)

Sunday, November 21, 2004

A day almost like any other

Today, we took the animals to the vet(a cat and a German Shepard). Yes, thats boring I know!! Hannah was scared out of her mind when they had her and Samuel was soooo pissed when they stuck a swab up his ass and violated him. He had this demented growling thing going on. You are thinking, what is new with this I bet. :) Hannah is the Shepard and Samuel is my cat. He's a very bad ass cat. Squirrels no longer tease him.

Anyways, after that we went out to eat (which is great because I'm completly broke).

Whats special about today is that the Gators won against FSU at their home for the first time in around 18 years. I didn't think they would do it, but they pulled it off!!!

UF: 13 FSU: 10

If you do not live near Florida, I am not sure you can understand what I just stated. The rivalry between these two schools is enormous in its proportions and should not be taken lightly. I enjoyed the game though I could not watch the last few seconds :( I tend to get very caught up in the games.

so... yea!

Also, the fight SC (spurrier will soon be there) and clemson was entertaining as well. Though, I think we must be 'disappointed' and 'appalled' at this show of unsportsmanlike conduct. *grins evily*

well. I guess thats all I have to say as of now. I not a very exciting person, but I will try not to be too boring. When I start back with limbaugh on monday my words will become more political I think :
regards,

~Nicole


Hmm. I come back here, because I added that comment area on the first day and now I cannot seem to get it to go away. :( I shouldn't of messed with the template, cause I SERIOUSLY don't know what I'm doing here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home