Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm very opinionated and I can't spell. The views I express are entirely my own unless otherwise specified. also.. I'm an idiot at computer stuff. You'll figure that out if you look around enough. :)

Sunday, November 21, 2004

A reply sent

I was so excited after I got off of here. I checked my email, and what was there? A reply from my Adopt A Soldier!!! A few months ago, I was listening to rush Limbaugh when they had the founder of the AC Operation on there. I had wanted to do it before, but had not had the money. After getting off work, I went straight home and signed up. It took a little while, but everything was set up. We sent off letters and then packages. A few weeks later (as soon as he got the care package) he wrote me.

Believe me, it was a relief. I mean, you send of this package and suddenly this name on a letter becomes a REAL person. I started to get worried, because you here of our soldiers dying over there. My cousin is over there and I'm also worried about him all the time, but he's in Afgahnastan (spelling??). *sighs* I don't like stress very much :(

I guess thats my problem in life. I care waaaay too much. Family, friends (shit that looks to be spelt wrong *growls*), and animals we get. I don't let people in for the longest time and when I do if they ever do the 'betrayal' thing, it tears me apart. So its easier not to even get into that right? If sammy ever bit the dust, it would so.. well you get the point. I'll see if I can add a pic on here????

Well, I guess the last thing I can speak of is BangGang from the UT ;) Dear.. I tried to comment, but I seriously don't think you had your comments on (or its my own stupid idioticness shining through!) LOL But I love your music and I've left your blog on so I can hear it.

Thats about it. I'll skip about the playing pool at my uncles house. LOL, the only thing I can 'brag' about is making absolutely impossible shots on accident. ;)

Godbless and goodnight to whomever is reading this,

~Nicole

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home