Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm very opinionated and I can't spell. The views I express are entirely my own unless otherwise specified. also.. I'm an idiot at computer stuff. You'll figure that out if you look around enough. :)

Friday, June 29, 2007

Anyone got any anti stress pills?

I'm sitting at work stressing out. We are billing 50ish homes today AND THEY ARE TAKING EVERYONE WORKING ON IT AWAY. Arggh. Cassandra has her vacation starting at 330pm and she hasnt even touched a fucking bill. They keep telling me not to stress... WTF am I suppose to do? I mean really. Who's gonna be accountable if they dont get out? Me. Does anyone care? NO.

This has given me such a damn headache. Jessica and Cindy are being slow. Arrgh. Is this the freaking out stage yet? I wanna go home and just sleep for awhile. Seriously.

Nothing much else happening. I dont have time for it to happen.

wtb valium pst,

nicole

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home