Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm very opinionated and I can't spell. The views I express are entirely my own unless otherwise specified. also.. I'm an idiot at computer stuff. You'll figure that out if you look around enough. :)

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Hey Hey Hey

I keep forgetting the sign in for this thing and then I spend twenty mins typing in various sign in's I know feeling a bit of the fool.

I've missed typing in here. I set up a myspace account, but its not the same. Any of you that have read this could recognize that my writing isnt the same. I dont know, perhaps its because people I know irl would read it and therefore I couldnt be as upfront? Or maybe just a case of I feel like I have to write so it just fucks up everything I type. The later makes more sense to me. The people I know in real life arent that interested in reading what I write. Blogspot seems to inspire me to be more blatant about what I'm feeling and doing.

Anyways... UPDATE TIME!

I STILL work at CHC Labs. Yes, I am an insane whacked out chick who I guess isnt very smart. It's still crazy here and will probably make my hair grey long before its time. The people I work in Part A with (WE GOT A NEW BIGGER OFFICE!) are great though. Except for Cindy's singing. OMG. Constant. Constant. Constant. Makes me want to stab my ears out. Jessica started singing too, but when she notices me slamming my ipod headphones on she kinda stops. Or sings more quietly. Cassandra and I still have each others backs, which probably explains why i'm going to her house this weekend to watch her sons and four dogs -_-. Someone needs to tell her I'm terrible with kids and dogs. Well, small dogs. Ankle biters are not my forte.

My niece Katie is almost a year old. She has wrapped me around her little finger and I am hopelessly in love. You can see pictures of her at myspace.com/wrathie <-- it's set to private so just let me know who you are and I'll make you a friend =). (Cindy is singing right now >.<) She's walking now (tentatively) and has become aware that not everyone is her friend. She gets this scared look on her face when someone walks in the door and when she recognizes them, her smile could knock you down. I'm babbling about her huh? I need to shut up. Except... Joseph and Dawn asked me if anything ever happened to them, if I would raise her for them. Its such an honor.

Lunch break is almost up and I have a ton of shit to do. Cassandra is going on vacation soon and there's never enough time, right?

Jason.. Star.. If you're reading this, I came back here for you! I figure if someones gonna read it I can at least write it. 2.9 you guys a ton and drop me an email or note or something.

Somehow still here,

Nicole

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home