Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm very opinionated and I can't spell. The views I express are entirely my own unless otherwise specified. also.. I'm an idiot at computer stuff. You'll figure that out if you look around enough. :)

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

This ones for who?

Well, I figure I should get back on track. Now, where that track is heading I have NOOOOO clue, but its good to have a goal. (Feel free to stop me at anytime ;) )

I keep thinking that I don't want to do Criminal Justice. I don't know wether its that I have to go to school to do it and therefore I don't want it, or if I just really don't like it. I find it interesting and all but, its nothing I am passionate about. I'm kinda an antisocial ppl person. No, you man not nick name me oxy now ><. Anyways, I think I want to go into massage therapy. I love giving massages (untill I get bored) and scratching. Though, I don't think scratching is in the massuse plans. :S which is sad. I've been told I need a scratching post. I've also been told to skip the post I can use their backs anytime. I guess it depends on the person you scratch???

I'm too fickle a person to have a job long. This year at CHC is killing me!!! I was sick of it at 6 months and now I'm about to pull my hair out. (Pulls herself away from that topic)

Anyways, did I tell about my nephew getting the ronald mcdonald hair cutt?? that was hilarious :D well it wasn't the haircut so much as the hair color. He already had the afro going so he colored it red.. and.... OMG I laughed really hard :D it was great. poor boy. The color looks great on my bro, but not at all on Gavan.


Hmm. what else do I have to say but nothing?? My biting is spreading, which I don't know if that is a good or a bad thing. I mean really. I can't help it though *sighs*. and I tend to stick my foot in my mouth *blushes* you should of heard me at work the other day. Errr. rephrase :D I'm glad you DIDN"T hear me at work the other day.

So. its getting close to class time. I hope all of this finds you well and happy in your lives. Hugs to you three that keep up with me ;) Thanks, it helps *bites them* *cept wzl cause he doesn't like to be bitten hes worried about rabies*


*hugs*

Niccy

4 Comments:

Blogger Forgotten said...

wow. I must really be tired. I looked over that and there are alot of spelling errors. haha *shrgus*

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*bites*

understand me? how do you pull that one off??

10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was logged in :D

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh oh.

first time huh?

you skipped alot right? please?
hehe

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home