Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm very opinionated and I can't spell. The views I express are entirely my own unless otherwise specified. also.. I'm an idiot at computer stuff. You'll figure that out if you look around enough. :)

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Without Sleep

Something keeps biting me. Owies. Seriously.

*blinks*

Its 11:14 at night, and I have to get up in around 7 hours. I've yet to go to bed. I'm once again breaking my decision not to post one day after the other, so I believe I will make this post a short one. Because there is nothing new going on in my life. Not really. Not yet anyhow. ;) As I'm writing this, I occasionally pause to go bug Valek and Jelly some more. Eventually they will learn to ignore me. Till then, they are fair game.

Most anyone who reads this, knows what my plans are for the weekend, so I hope I haven't built them up so much in my mind that it just goes down the shit can. That is Rule number 3 of Nicole. Any expectations set will fall short. Simple rules for a simple person. I would so cry if this weekend turned bust.

I recently (as in 3 hours ago) drug my cousin into the UtopiaTemple. They have no idea what I have unleashed there. Just wait until she gets warmed up and then we are on there together. *evil grin* Jen-Jen and I have been through a lot together and I've always felt better for being around her. She's one of the few nice ppl in the world.

eeek. owww. damn. I think I'm imagining these bites. It would figure that I would do that. *blinks* k. so that sentences is fucked up and I'm not fixing it!!! HA!! *imagines an english teacher reading this and having a stroke because of it*

anyways.

I keep thinking of bed. it seems to be calling my name. I'm trying to decide whether to sleep with a pillow tonight or with out one (meaning I sleep on my stomach :) ). Can you tell how bored I am? Talking about sleeping when I could actually be sleeping?? I will cut this short now :D I try to never intentionally be pathetic!

Goodnight,

Nicole (aka Forgotty)

3 Comments:

Blogger Mitch said...

Sleep is good. I should sleep soon.

8:11 PM  
Blogger Mitch said...

Those surpises are seeing Tengu's ass. :)

2:51 PM  
Blogger Forgotten said...

did I miss something?? surprises??

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home