Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm very opinionated and I can't spell. The views I express are entirely my own unless otherwise specified. also.. I'm an idiot at computer stuff. You'll figure that out if you look around enough. :)

Friday, November 26, 2004

Hello from your resident smartass

I promised to try and think something out before I wrote again. Believe me, I tried. I started writing the other day when I was having a really piss poor day, but that was turning out horrible. I just started writing one around 10 mins ago that involved my confusion over guys, then figured out that that was so overdone and cliche that I was boring myself YET AGAIN (do you see a pattern emerging here?). So here I am again, stuck with nothing to write about, so I'm writing what ever comes to mind; please refer to the blogs title to get the significance of that statement.

My life consists of work, family and the internet. I've never wanted to work in the medical field, yet there I am. I had planned on having my own place sometime during my life, yet here I stay. I was never that interested in the internet (I'm a VERY fickle person), yet I am sitting here typing. Do you see the inconsitancy that is my personality? Well, maybe not so much my personality as what I have as goals as opposed to what I achieve.

Call me the underachiever, or the resident smartass; whichever you prefer. No goals, no desires really, just me floating along in life.

I am a coward in personal relationships, but loyal to any who find their way to my inner circle. A month or a year can pass and I will always be there for them. I am a sucker for people who need something, I usually go out of my way to help people out. The only animals I can hurt are ants that have bit me, fleas and misquitoes. Eww.. wait. I forgot one. Roaches *shudders at the mere thought*. I hate frickin roaches. If there are people around (namely guys :P) I will bug them till they hunt them down and destroy them. If there is only me, I will hunt the bastard down with a singlemindedness that should be reserved for killing mass murders. The recent hurricanes and us leaving our doors open to save money let the tree ones in and it was really really really disqusting.

That kinda ruined whatever else I was gonna write. Now I'm stuck with a picture of a roach. It really disturbs me.

Well. I'll leave it at that. (ewwwww! Think cats and bunnies and tigers, but no frickin roaches) If anyone can give me advice on how to decipher guys.. I would appreiciate it.


blah, blah, blah

;)

~Nicole

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home