Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm very opinionated and I can't spell. The views I express are entirely my own unless otherwise specified. also.. I'm an idiot at computer stuff. You'll figure that out if you look around enough. :)

Monday, November 22, 2004

Limbaugh I said!

So, I said I would speak of Rush Limbaugh (today is Monday right??? or have I lost a day somewhere?), and so I will. He did not speak of much besides the the Pacers/Pistons fight. He interviewed someone there and he said the guy who was punched by Artest isn't even the guy who threw the beer. He had passed that guy. If you watch the video, the one who threw the drink is the guy in the white hat and the blue wallace t-shirt who grabs him from behind.

I'm tired of that now. :D

But I guess that is all I have to say. Mondays are so boring its pitiful. The only good thing about this week is Turkey day :). AKA Thanksgiving. The turkeys are thawing (yes that is plural, my dad and brothers work gave them a 9 and 7 pound turkey each respectively), the peaches and pears will be made, everything is falling into place! You know how you get that really full feeling? The best way to get rid of it is to take philidelphia cream cheese, mix it with fruit cocktail and some extra pineapple pieces, and put it over pear and peaches halves. It gets rid of that miserable feeling and leaves you happy.


bah.. I am really boring myself now. Just surfing UT and deciding where to reply and where my words will look the stupidest. I try to avoid letting that part rule me, it tends to get me banned. And I think I have one of the mods pissed at me, so I don't think I will tempt him into banning me. It'll take me about 13 weeks to clear out my wpa down. hehe


so I'm about out of here. but I just wanted to leave this url here. its awesome. http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/29/ lol have fun:) the ending is awesome.

~nicole

1 Comments:

Blogger Mitch said...

SO ya finaly found Kenya eh?

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home