Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm very opinionated and I can't spell. The views I express are entirely my own unless otherwise specified. also.. I'm an idiot at computer stuff. You'll figure that out if you look around enough. :)

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

More Babbling (shit, did I spell that right?!?!)

Okay.

So I'm back again, when I said I would wait a week. The thing is, I am really going towards a banning in the LA of the UtopiaTemple and I figure this will save my ass. The moment feel like talking to someone, everyone I want to talk to gets off of both UT and MSN. Talk about frickin Irony, or should I say Oxymoron? Bah, its Irony.

I stick with my declaration of yesterday, although many ppl have spoken to me of it. Trust me, its better off this way. Darkabundance.. I think I know who you are ;) but.. your blog does not even show up and I HATE guessing because the moment I say something it turns out wrong. It is the 5th rule of Nicole (kinda like Newtons Laws, but I figure I'm not prestigious enough for laws. plus that have to be exact and I can't spell either), and I have finally learned to observe that law.

Work was pretty good today. I don't know if I've ever mentioned this before (and I'm too lazy to go back to find out), but I looooove driving. I can drive for 10 hours straight (well, discluding bathroom breaks of course), and once drove from the west side of Tallahasse all the way to the Texas state line. 21 miles from the line with my eyes crossing and my head nodding it starts raining cats and dogs, but thats another story. Back to my main point :D Work and driving. I was there for about an hour and half when I was told I had to go on a stat run (pick up a speciem that has to be tested quickly) to Cheifland. Now, you have to realize the horror stories I have heard about this run. Remember the Hurricanes coming through Florida not too long ago? The main road to Chiefland was flooded because of them and this caused a detour. Amy and Serina both had told me that they followed the detour and ended up 30 mins in the other direction in Newberry (I don't know where that is on a map either so bear with me). I was told when I left that if I saw a guy with a fruitstand to stop and ask directions. I don't know about you, but that disturbs me. So I drive off thinking I will get lost. God was looking out for me though, and the road was clear (once again.. thank you GOD). It was a nice drive with lots of oak trees around and cows and chickens there somewhere I bet though I didn't personally see any. It took me three hours to do that run and by the time I got back I was warm and sleepy :); so I took lunch.

Looking back at that paragraph, I'm not sure if it should of been two or three paragraphs instead. I'm not quite sure, being that I'm horrible with gramatical issues and spelling, but I think I would win hands down in a worlds worst. Well, perhaps if a slap happy two year old got on a computer and decided to write a blog he/she would win, but hey, not many do. (Please put the link to the site if you do find one, I would enjoy reading what the kid has written)

The rest of work was normal and relatively uneventful with the normal laughing and bitching and complaining and moaning. Those and's were on purpose :b

The last bit of news? My tummy has been feeling weird all day. but its not bad, its just weird. LOL Kinda tickelish, like my nerves are happy??? buwahaha. don't ask me to explain, I am completely incapable of explaining that crap. Maybe someone else would be able to, but I sure as hell can't.

I feel like continuing with this, but damnit, I feel like warning myself for being completely stupid. And continuing on in an idiotic fashion with no sense at all. So I'll stop here while my hole is not dug too outrageously deep.

If you've read this far I guess you'll be suing me for your therapists (theapists, thearapists, damnandfuck) bills later, so please remember I am broke :(

*hugs* to all :)
Nicole


PS (okay.. so thats retarded) should I stop mentioning names here?? I just thought of that, and I think maybe I should. I don't want to make anyone feel bad????? = /

4 Comments:

Blogger Forgotten said...

bah.. this thing does not update *growls*

and shit.. it doesn't allow anonymous?? how do I take that off?? anyone know?

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha. nevermind. I figured it out, was going to delete the other comment and surprise surprise it didn't show up so I could delete it. why did I even end my blog if I'm going to go on and on like this??

8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

first time i've read your blog forgotten, you're funny..pretty much adorable
be careful with jb, he's crazy..he'll steal your peanuts
-i'll never tell

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smile!

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home