Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm very opinionated and I can't spell. The views I express are entirely my own unless otherwise specified. also.. I'm an idiot at computer stuff. You'll figure that out if you look around enough. :)

Monday, December 06, 2004

Sitting here again

I said I wasn't going to post for awhile and I didn't. Problem is I kinda forgot *looks down sheepishly and scuffs her foot*. Thanks to Naz at the temple (see prior references), I was reminded to come here and update it. Now I'm really going to be getting the feeling I'm about to be warned.. and they can't even do that here!!

Problem is.. what do I say? My life isn't all that intresting. I could tell you about stuff at work that has the whole billing department rolling on the floor, but my set up sucks and I would just end up looking retarded. Don't say what you're thinking.... I've already heard that at work :P
My home life is less exciting then my work life. (Is that a phrase???? I guess it is now.) Except last night I had a dream that my dog was hit by a vehicle. I woke up really upset because I had been trying to get her to a vet when I woke up. I never did get her there. :(

Hmm. some who read this will probably know I've been out drinking last weekend. Since I never do that, it was quite a bit of fun :D My cousin and I opened up the rum, mades some daquris and went out to watch the band play (but not before I made an ass out of myself in front of jen and scott by throwing out one liners to all his stories). LOL, we were very warm when we got out there and spent so much time laughing with each other we didn't even listen to the band play. One of the band members girlfriends had come out and I think we annoyed the crap out of her. LOL

Of course I annoy myself so I guess that is okay. Anyways, being drunk we decided since we had a blanket wrapped around us and we were walking outside into the dark, we should frolick into the night. Let me tell you, I can't quite remember how I reasoned that one out.. but I don't think it was a pretty sight. I'll stop there before I embarass myself. Needless to say.. we had fun.

Work.. the christmas party is coming up, so I plan on getting smashed for that one. My cousin jen is coming out again, and my friend althea who I do not get to see much. We went to High School together and caused many many problems.. which was great. Actually she cause the problems and I helped her write lists like: the top ten reasons she should not leave school property (it was write or get a referral). That list included things such as a wild group of children from the elementary school could come and viciously beat her up (there was an elementary school by the HS) and something like she could get lost in the parkinglot. We were a little crazy back in HS, but we loved Monty Python so what do you expect? (I also highly recommend Eddie Izzard).

So I created a thread in utopia temple to help me not post so much.. but that never works. I mean I've been posting there, but it always gets hit on. Why can't ppl let me bury myself in peace? Its sad the way ppl try and clasify themselves. Either ppl like you or they don't, either things work out or they don't. Why keep pointing it out?? Go silently into that night.

anyways. I left it last time saying I needed help to decipher guys. Well.. screw that. I give up. Totally. I am going to be an old maid with cats and nothing else. I give up on the male spicies. shit damn and fuck. I can't spell

I GIVE UP ON SPELLING TOO!!


I think I'm having a nervous breakdown. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home