Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm very opinionated and I can't spell. The views I express are entirely my own unless otherwise specified. also.. I'm an idiot at computer stuff. You'll figure that out if you look around enough. :)

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Rules Of Nicole

Hmm. I've been mentioning all these rules on the side so much, I guess I will go ahead and write them down for those crazy and/or bored enough to be reading this thing. It all ties in with my 'past' experiences anyways, so I guess it's usefull enough.

My weekend didn't quite turn out as I had planned (refer to rule 3 of, errr.. the rules). I was late getting out of work because of something a co-worker had told the boss, even though the premiss of her statement was not correct. (I won't even get into that hair pulling story, but I will say it envolved WalMart, four buggies, 2 hours, a cute cashier guy who helped me, forgetting envelopes, and me coming back to my boss telling me I had to sort near 3000 requestions that day. Being that there were only 2 hours left untill I planned to leave, I was upset.)

I just realized I pretty much told the story. *blinks* I must admit, I have a problem sometimes with sticking to what I say. It can be a bad thing. :(

So anyways, with my weekend started that way I was almost expecting it to be horrible. I continued on to my cousins house (aka Tigerlilly to some of you), and proceeded to be pampered :D. Actually, my aunt was cutting and highlighting my hair, but having your hair messed with for 2 hours counts to me as pampering. My sinuses have been acting up lately, and the brushing about put me to sleep while sitting up. I love the way my hair looks and am thinking of dying the whole thing red.

We get back to my house on Saturday (after stopping by work to pick up the bottle of rum), go watch Blade 3 (may I say I loved it?), and then bullshitted for about 3 hours until Althea arrived late to my house. We left, found the elks lodge with only backing up and turning around once (to avoid going around the lake) and went in. I said hello to my co-workers almost as I hadn't seen them in a few weeks, and generally joked around. Tiffany at work went and bought me a screwdriver :), it was too strong, but hey! its the fact she bought me it! We ate and then it was time for Chuck (one of my bosses) to make his speech. Without going into detail too much, towards the end it ended up with my other boss Ron under one of the buffet tables throwing his shoe toward Mitch (lab tech, and a big bruser of a guy). Ron had asked Chuck if he could talk and Chuck said no. :D

Now I know what you are thinking, this shit is boring.. but hey, it was funny as shit to me and this is for MY memories. I think. unless someone else has something to say about it?

To the good part. We reicieved our bonuses. I had only been there for about 6 months, so I expected around 50$ at most. My friend asked if she could open it and her mouth dropped open. 500$ was on the check. *dances around* OH HELL YEAH!! I have to save it for school.. but thats 500 dollars I don't have to save. Anyone wanna come work with me now?? ;)

We didn't get drunk afterwards. We went to my house, got a drink or two, stepped outside (I was hot) and talked about God and life. It was nice, not how I thought it would be, but it was a good time.

So. thats it for that weekend. This post is getting really long, and I still have somethings to put down. I'll end the main part here and put the rules up. Not that anyone cares I think, but it may be funny to look at later *shrugs*.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RULES OF NICOLE

1. Confusion, within itself, breeds. Within me, it clones itself and follows the movie
Multiplicity.
2. Insert foot in mouth is not just a random saying; it is a daily occurance.
3. Any expectations set will fall short.
4. Convincing people you are smart is only a matter of using many large words they do not
understand.
5. Guessing only provokes Murphy and inacts his 3rd law.

(hmm.. this may grow or change in order.. I am not yet sure :D )

2 Comments:

Blogger Forgotten said...

such critical ppl today :P

refer to the blog description star.. but thank you for trying :)

I am glad I am not the only one to have her foot in her mouth.

and jelly.. u r crazy. like me :D

4:08 PM  
Blogger Mitch said...

*Pokes Forgotty*

Confused yet?

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home