Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm very opinionated and I can't spell. The views I express are entirely my own unless otherwise specified. also.. I'm an idiot at computer stuff. You'll figure that out if you look around enough. :)

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Drama, Drama and damn! Who would of guessed? More Drama!

Hmm. So I guess I have been avoiding coming on my blog for a little. *blushes* Sorry for those ppl crazy enough to read it and be mildly interested. *blinks* I was going to look at the last date I wrote something and comment about it, but do I really need the date to do that? I tend to avoid things when I get awkward with them.

Nothing much has been happening in my life other than the mundane. Yes, my neice and nephew moved in (has to be around two weeks now, but I may be blocking out some extra time); and other than a few times where steam came out of my ears, its been okay. (my eyes only glowed red about half of those times, I'm quite proud of myself)

Work is the same, ha. Except I learned that my supervisor tried to get me fired a couple of months ago but Chuck, the CFO, said NO. (damn right!!!! go chuck! not that I want this job anyways but its the principal of the matter) Do you know why she tried to get me fired (insert obviously leading question here)? because they were giving me a raise that she wanted. Hello??? Is she that much of a bitch?? So, I'm a little pissed at that, but anyone who knows me, knows that is nothing new.

I am becoming bored with myself. Which is quite sad. Maybe that is why I was avoiding coming on here. Because when I do, I have to recognize myself as the complainer I am. I think I enjoy it waaaaay too much.

LOL I just stopped writing this to go check out my guilds site on-line. I think I'm waaaaay too addicted. Possibly?

errr. so with that lost train of thought..

back to the main pt

which is me.

I think.

*crickets start singing in the back ground*

*blinks*

*bites a random person*

*wonders if she just got a disease*

*cries*

so. I'll be back sometime. don't hate me because I'm undependable :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home