Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm very opinionated and I can't spell. The views I express are entirely my own unless otherwise specified. also.. I'm an idiot at computer stuff. You'll figure that out if you look around enough. :)

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Times change

Normal begining is how I'm doing. I'm doing okay. Sadly things have changed without really changing. Jacob died a few days before his due date. On Nov 12, 2008 Dawn went for a check up and learned he had died. I think the hardest thing was that the night before he had been kicking and kicking. I really can't go through the details again. It's stuck in my head and I dont want to. It's crazy how when something like this happens, your whole view on things change.

It's been a few weeks and one since his funeral. I'm kinda back to my normal self but there are moments where it hits me in the face. I close my eyes and I see his beautiful face. I remind myself that God is bigger than this and there is purpose but I'm one of the people that is pissed at abortion. I hate seeing a child hurt or die. I can't stand it. It made me helpless to see him and I can't even fathom how it made Joseph and Dawn feel. Would I survive it? They don't know if they can have another child and I wish I could know I could offer them my help. I just don't think I could hold a child in me 9 months and let him/her go. Probably makes me a horrible person. I'd bet with it but I'm usually wrong so who knows?

I'm still behind this wall of mine. Go figure.


~For Jacob Anthony~
If you asked me to die for you I would
My life has been my own to choose
If I could give up my future happiness
I would tie it up in a colored ribbon of blues
If my hands could hold yours for a second
And see your soul when you opened your eyes
I would count myself forever blessed
To be in a world where no baby dies
November 13, 2008

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home