Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm very opinionated and I can't spell. The views I express are entirely my own unless otherwise specified. also.. I'm an idiot at computer stuff. You'll figure that out if you look around enough. :)

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Another one??!?!

Omg. Writing again in just a few days. What has gotten into her you ask? Is she sick? Did she fall and hit her head?? (Maybe, I've got bruises I don't remember getting so thats entirely possible)

I guess what it is is that I've been digging deeper into myself lately. Kind of a scary thought for one such as me. I'm quite happy (well not happy so much as content with the status quo?) to live on the surface and not have to think or feel about too much. I don't really like dealing with people super much and that reflects in my attitude. Plus the wall around me is just too much effort.

Shit. I'm sitting here squinting at the computer screen in the damn dark trying to type as fast as I can to get this over with. You'd think I could just save and leave, but I'm determined to get a little bit written out, even if any person who floats through has trouble reading because all of the typos. I mean I've warned you havent I? ITS AT THE TOP. Coming to a blog to read and then not reading... geeze. Details people. Details.

Anyways back to it. I'm tired so once again no details too in depth. I'm thinking but not willing to lay it open for no one to read. Yes. I do realize that no one will read this except me in a few months. I'll think about why I wrote this and while I'll be glad it's not me bitching about work (I could you know... I'm good at bitching), it'll still seem mediocre to me. And if you are reading this, I think you probably have too much time on your hands and should take up something productive like knitting. At least you get warm if weird looking clothes from it.

So. Here's for positive thinking, Jacob in heaven, going to a church that's not religious, and love.

Until next time,

Nicole

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home