Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm very opinionated and I can't spell. The views I express are entirely my own unless otherwise specified. also.. I'm an idiot at computer stuff. You'll figure that out if you look around enough. :)

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

At a loss

Its been about a week since I have posted, right? Believe me, I'm really trying here. I'm a bit of a spammer and when I do control myself, I think it should be applauded. In fact, lets go the extra mile here and say I should damn well get a cookie. Peanut butter is preferrable! *thinks* Hey! its been over a week. Now I'm demanding more :) Send me a surprise.

I turned music on to help me keep on track (previously spelled as tract) and not jump from subject to subject, but I keep singing along, so its defeating the purpose ><. I keep having to go back and read what I wrote while trying to make sure I talk of something besides what I had for lunch today (it was 69c cheeseburger day at McDonalds today, yea!!!!), or even breakfast for that matter.

Last weekend I went to gainesville and had alot of fun. I got there late at night and hadto wait in a strange neighborhood for my friend to show up (I was really pissy about that but she brought Danny who I had not seen in a year!! YEA!!), I was a little on edge about that, especially since this guy went up to a light pole and looked to be slamming his coat against it over and over. So, that night I drank one and a half beers and became fuzz faces (shall I try and not call myself pathetic???). The next day I gave away a pint of my blood (they ask questions like, have you ever had sex with a man who has had sex with a man before? my friend said: I hope not!! LOL) and recieved a shirt in return. I don't know if thats quite fair. We went to see National treasure which was pretty good :)

Althea gave me SHEEP SHEETS (haha mods can't warn me *dances*) for christmas. They are so cute. Blue with stars and moons. and then the white and black sheeps <----- (plural for sheep ;) ) They are very comfortable!

It has been suggest I start an occult, but to tell you the truth, I get bored too easily to do that. I mean, who really has the time for that? or the patience??

I think I should go now.

Aloha, (meaning never alone)

Little Roo

(lol I didn't tell the little roo story did I? oh well just remind me for next time ;) )


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yesterday, my best friend made peanut butterfinger cookies. she thinks she invented them, but i'm sure they've been made before. all she did was add butterfingers to peanut butter cookies. they were great though, i'll send you some!
hope you'll have a fun christmas :-)

sincerely,
some random ut freak

2:28 PM  
Blogger Forgotten said...

I know the plural of sheep is sheep :P lol go drink some more *shakes her head*

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home